Skip to main content

Griptape Progress is good

I locked myself in my room for 72 hours over the weekend + Martin Luther King day and managed to be somewhat productive. Here's some screenshots.
new npc quest

 I added a moon to the skybox
 changed the board art
Just realized I had hand placed each of the 1962 collectables on the map.
And I still have more to place...
what am I even doing with my life?!

And I still have to populate more parts of the map with dank ramps, more npc interactions and story elements, an ending, a kickass tutorial, and fix some annoying ass bugs with the movement physics... 

Seriously... if I didn't have school or a play to direct or college scholarship apps I'd be so much happier. Really. I really would. I probably could finish this game in two weeks if I was working full time... but I'll just have to wait. Hopefully Microsoft won't be pissed that I can't make the expected release this spring for Ultra Dance Murder, which I haven't even touched for forever...

DEEP BREATHS...

It'll be fine. Everything will be fine.












Hopefully.

Comments